Gundam weapons Thursday, August 31st 2017.
– NeoTech – This mod positive factors an improve to all of the Terran forces with most of the sets changed via means of sets that seem to be extra spectacular.
– Open Rebellion – This is a whole conversion of the Brood War that very intently resembles the exact version.
– Robotech: Enemy Frontier – This is a whole conversion of the Robotech sport of the 1980’s.
– StarCraft Sickel Add-On – This is a fan constructed extension kit for the Brood War game. It provides to the current line of sets and permits for the addition of recent units. There are NULL new Terran tanks, a brand new Zerg unit and a number of capital courses of Protoss.
– StarCraft Team Fortress – This mod fully adjustments the sport so that it’s really just like the Half-Life Team Fortress.
For extra news about StarCraft mods [http://www.creepcolony.com/mods.shtml], StarCraft map editors and plenty of vast StarCraft ideas go to [http://www.creepcolony.com]
This article is about the anime series. For the mecha themselves, see Mobile weapons. "Earth Federation" redirects here. Not to be confused with Supreme Commander's United Earth Federation.
© 2005-2018 GUNDAM. Reproduction without explicit permission is prohibited. All Rights Reserved.